Covid-19 Rules for visiting us:
- Must wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking
- Sanitize your hands when you walk in the door (we have a station set up for you to do so)
- Only one person at the register at a time, you will be asked a series of questions or have your temperature taken before being allowed to order
- Please practice social distancing
- Parties of 4 people or less only
- Please leave empty glassware in the "Dirty" bins located below the window on the west wall
- If you are currently awaiting test results for Covid-19 or have any symptoms please do not visit our establishment
Local Beer Works reserves the right to refuse service and ask person to leave if they do not follow the Covid-19 rules listed above
Are dogs allowed? Due to city regulations only legally certified service dogs are allowed into our establishment, however well behaved dogs on a leash are allowed in our beer garden area
Are kids allowed? Due to state regulations we are not allowed to have any person under the age of 21+ in our establishment. Sorry but adults only at this time.
Are there types of behaviors that are not allowed in your establishment? We have a safe space policy that states our community space does not allow any actions that discriminate or cause others to feel unsafe or unwelcome. Staff reserves the right to not serve and remove anyone who violates our safe space policy. Those who appear intoxicated will also not be served per Nevada law.
Do you serve food? We do not prepare or serve any food but you are welcome to bring food in. There are many great restaurants near by as well as delivery options. We ask that you please refrain from bringing in any foods that have a strong odor as they interfere with proper beer tasting and evaluation.
Can outside alcohol be brought in? Outside alcohol is prohibited at all times.
Do you allow smoking or vaping? No smoking or vaping is allowed in our establishment or within 25 feet of our building
Can I open a tab in your tasting room? Yes! You can open a running tab however by doing so you agree to pay your tab in full by the close of business day. Tabs left open will be charged a 20% tip fee. You are responsible for your total tab balance so if your buddy decides to put a couple brews on it you are therefor responsible for paying for them.
What do I do if I have something I want to exchange or return? Please refer to our refund policy located at the bottom of our website.
Do you have parking? We have limited parking in front of our establishment and we ask that you follow all city parking rules and respect our neighbors when parking.